Miss USA + Just for fun

Wildflowers...
{click image to enlarge}-With my birthday afternoon soiree being on a garden rooftop in NYC, I am envisioning wildflowers in eclectic vases and containers. My friend Katie has offered to do the lovely arrangements and I made a little inspiration board. It got me to humming an old favorite tune by Tom Petty that reminds me of the jukebox in my favorite college watering hole. -You belong among the wildflowersYou belong in a boat out at seaSail away, kill off the hoursYou belong somewhere you feel freeRun away, find you a loverGo away somewhere all bright and newI have seen no other who compares with youYou belong among the wildflowersYou belong in a boat out at seaYou belong with your love on your armYou belong somewhere you feel freeRun away, go find a loverRun away, let your heart be your guideYou deserve the deepest of coverYou belong in that home by and byYou belong among the wildflowersYou belong somewhere close to meFar away from your trouble and worriesYou belong somewhere you feel free