Miss USA + Style Crush

Style Crush...

I was so excited to discover Bee's blog Atlantic-Pacific recently. With every changing of the seasons - I find myself assessing last year's wardrobe and I begin to look for complimentary accessories and updated pieces without having to reinvest in new looks. I keep moving cities, so I have found that my closet is a mix of everywhere that I have lived. For example, I lived in San Francisco, so by default I have many sweaters, and a pair of jeans for every casual occasion. In NYC I collected heels that would make me jump from 5'10" to 6'2" blending with the tall crowds, and pairing almost everything with a blazer and funky jewelry. Bee's style is East meets West and she has a brilliant eye for combining unexpected things from designer labels to cheap finds. As spring ever so slowly comes upon us in Chicago, I'm diving into my closet again to take inventory and so happy to have found a little inspiration.