Miss USA + Summer Guide

Guest Post: Summer Destinations ~ Destined to Design...

Jacket / Shirt / Skirt / Clutch / Oxfords / Bracelet
I'm so excited to have Jessica as a guest today. I'm sure you're not new to her blog, it's on my favorites lists - Destined to Design is always filled with great music, style and inspiration. Today Jessica is sharing with us her favorite destination of the summer and what she's wearing. (By the way we definitely share the same love of outdoor concerts and this outfit is currently on my wish list, head to toe!)
***Every summer a group of friends and I gather for at least one concert at the Hollywood Bowl. We pack a picnic, arrive early and enjoy good food and good company until the sun goes down. This year we're planning for The National/Neko Case/Sharon Van Etten  show in September that is sure to be a memorable one. If we're lucky, it'll be one of those amazing summer nights where you don't even need to pack a sweater...