Miss USA + Travel

Guest Post: Summer Destinations ~ Monkey in Los Angeles...

I'm in for a treat this week, and so are you;) Eva from Monkey in LA is here to talk summer style ...and back on Friday for 4th of July surprise. Her blog is a new discovery that I can't get enough of, you'll be hooked too;)***Now being hitched to an Oregonian and having always heard good things about Portland, I'm finally trekking it up to the Pacific Northwest for some shopping at Canoe, dinner at Clyde Common and a stay at the Ace Hotel—my kind of summer getaway. Knowing that Oregon can have it's June Gloom like Los Angeles, I'll be packing easy layers like this Steven Alan poncho and a pair of Jodhpur boots to comfortably explore the city. Add a camera and a summer scarf, and I'm good to go. 

1. Petiole Blouson Dress  2. Urban Outfitters Thick Crystal readers 3. Spring Utility Poncho 4. Alkemie Necklace 5. La Sardina   6a. Terrain Silk Voile Scarf 6b. Fleabag Gunpowder Bag  7. Toast Jodhpur Boot 8. Madewell Silk Boyfriend Shirt