Miss USA + Guest Bloggers

Guest Post: Fall Loves from Happenstance...


So excited to have Haydee here from Happenstance sharing her Fall faves, she has one of my all time favorite blogs. 
Cozy T-Shirts: I'm a t-shirt kind of girl so when fall comes 'round I love to pair a simple tee with fun jewelry, scarves and sweaters.
Delectable Desserts: Along with fall come the holiday soiree's and fun desserts! I recently had these from Früute … so good!
Fun Statement Jewelry: I'm not a huge jewelry person but when I find a good statement piece like this one from Elva Fields I usually go for it.
Organic Gloss: Since I'm sure I'll be on the go quite a bit this fall I like to have my gloss on hand. Especially one that is natural and paraben-free like this one by Josie Maran.
Movie Nights: Is there anything better than cozying up on the couch with a throw and watching a great movie?
Ankle Boots: Fall definitely calls for some cute, “the more worn they get, the better they look” ankle boots.
Colored Jeans: I'm definitely in the mood this fall to partake in the colored jeans movement. Especially since I wear a lot of gray these will add the perfect pop to my outfits.