Miss USA + Recipes

Special Day...

It's official, today is my bday;) Time to get up, and treat myself to a pumpkin latte, head to meetings, talk to friends and sit back for a post work mani/pedi. Always so fun to look back at where we were the year(s) before as you approach turning a year older. It goes by very very quickly...especially this past year, my adventure to Chicago, an unexpected landing spot that has become my home. Going for din din with the bf tonight (location unknown;). We'll be pretty low key so we can save up for our fun weekend ahead. I'm a lucky girl and I don't feel a day over 27! 
A special shout/out & thank you to one of my greatest friends from childhood, Sue, for always inspiring with great cooking recipes daily and posting this one for me today ~ Ginger Snaps, mmmm.