Miss USA + 

{Affordable Accessories Please}


I find myself grasping for accessories lately, and feeling limited in selections that will add a bit of flare to the daily wardrobe - and not break the bank. You know what I mean? Here are a few items I have my eye on.

Gold Accents:Gold Ice Necklace //  Gorjana Layered Necklace // Gold Charm & Chain Bib Necklace // Tory Burch Rings Necklace // House of Harlow Triangle Bib Necklace // Michael Kors Pave Stack Ring // Tom Binns Simple Ring // Kenneth Jay Lane Hammered Teardrop Earrings // House of Harlow Gold Khaki Leather Earrings // Lulu Frost Tassel Necklace
Colorful Accessories:
House of Harlow Blue 5 Star Necklace // Enamel Bangels // Tory Burch Floral Riviera Bracelet // J.Crew Fan Fringe Necklace // Kenneth J Lane Crystal Earrings // t&j Jeweled Collar Necklace // Banana Republic Corsage Necklace // Emerson Fry Luna Ring // Yellow Kendra Scott Earrings