Miss USA + Office Space

Someday Office Space

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a nice weekend. It was crisp in Chicago, it felt like the first of true fall weekend.

So these days my hubby and I basically share office space in our casa. He has a designated room (Bedroom #2) and has worked from home for years, even though many days he is driving through Chicago for meetings. Sometimes if we are both home we'll venture to Starbucks together to have a break from the stuffy apartment, only to be stuck with bad tunes. I would actually much rather have Starbucks charge me for wireless and NOT play awful music, awful loud. But, I can't be picky right, just smart, like remembering to pack my headphones;)

I'm lucky that there are a few digital co-ops in Chicago that I can hop about to - because as I start up this business it is important to be focused, network and my hours seem to bleed into evenings and weekends, so space is very very important. Someday...as this company grows, I would love to have an amazing office space, and decorate it for function, collaboration, comfort and inspiration. I found a few spaces that I'm putting in the 'save it for later' files.

*images via pinterest