Miss USA + Wish List

Birthday Week Gift Guide...

I feel like I've been so lucky this year! Besides this little wish list of goodies, I'm a sucker for sappy cards (which I keep forever) and fresh flowers (that I usually buy for myself or get from my mother;) But, let's start this off with the fact that I'm also obsessed with salty chocolate covered caramels and it never hurts to get a gal something pretty;) I would love a few classics for the fall wardrobe, and am going to attempt to bake up a storm in the kitchen this season trying out new pie recipes, so the scalloped ceramic dish is perfect! It was also brought to my attention this weekend that I need more picture frames to update the latest and greatest memories with friends and loved ones. I'm so grateful this birthday for amazing friends, family and my love;) 
French Kissing in the USA t-shirt  / Wiliams-Sonoma Pie Dish / Silver Picture Frame / Votive / Black Classic Watch / Frans Salty Chocolate covered Caramels / Miss Dior Perfume / Zara leather bag / Kate Spade Earrings / Black patent heels / Candle / Emerson Made blouse 
Danielle and I are close to wrapping up our Birthday week with gift guides! We are linking to other great bloggers below who were lovely enough to share their wish lists. Hope you get to visit each one. Thank you all so much for being a part of this celebration. xo
Breakfast at Toast    Coral Cafe   Lucky-Fifth    Simply Irresistible    Six Twelve Place    The Daily Dish      Henry Happened    Darling Notes    A Cup of Belle   Buckets and Bunches     LA in the Bay    
So Much to Smile About    Cabin Fever    Lilli & Mae     A Blissful Dream    Kelly's Makeup Bag    The Vault Files    Bruinette in Wonderland     The Short and the Sweet of it    A Little Ray of Sunshine    
Habersham Haven    Creole Paperie    East Coast Girl Midwest Living    Long Distance Loving